20 of the most stunning waterfalls in the world. Check out our waterfall category for more waterfall articles.
1. Nungnung Waterfall, Bali @joelrmstrong
Nungnung Waterfall are located in the Nungnung Village about 45 km from Denpasar. About 1,5 hour with car. Read more about Nungnung Waterfall here
2. Kuang Si Waterfall, Laos @darnar
Kuang Si Waterfall are located around 30km outside of the city Luang Prabang. Read the guide to Kuang Si Waterfall here
3. Kawasan Falls – Cebu, Philippines @thea_manyika
Kawasan Falls are located in Badian, Cebu, Philippines. Read the guide to Kawasan Fall here
4. Tiu Kelep Waterfall, Lombok @curious_steph
Tiu Kelep Waterfal are located in the Gunung Rinjani National Park in Lombok.
5. Misol-Ha Waterfall, Chiapas, Mexico @sarah.benita
Misol-Ha is a waterfall located in the Municipality of Salto de Agua, 20 kilometers from Palenque.
6. Ban Gioc Falls, Vietnam/China @shelovesadventuree
Ban Gioc – Detian Falls is a collective name for two waterfalls on the Quây Sơn River that straddle the international border between China and Vietnam.
7. Minas Viejas Waterfall / Cascada de Minas Viejas – Huasteca Potosina, Mexico @danielmagga
8. Tegenungan Waterfall, Bali @oliviamccormick
Tegenungan Waterfall are located in the Tegenungan Village. It1s about 16 km or 30 minutes from Denpasar) Read all about it here
9. Kaieteur Falls, Guyana @thereddreadgypsy
Kaieteur Falls are located on the Potaro River in the Kaieteur National Park, Guyana.
10. Casaroro Falls, Philippines @blithedme
Casaroro Falls are located in Dumaguete, Philippines