Every week there are hundreds of you who use #backpackerstory on instagram. We have gathered some of the week’s highlights in this weekly article.
Also see: Week 1
Use Hashtag #backpackerstory on your photos for a chance to get featured next week. Remember that you must have an open profile so we can see your photos!
10. Mount Ijen – Java, Indonesia By: robertovoltaphoto
We went up mount Ijen twice. The first time it was cloudy and we couldn’t see anything so we had to leave. We were really disappointed and sad. But we didn’t give up!
On the next morning we woke up at 1.40 am and did the same as the day before. We made it to the top and the view was just incredible! It was what we expected! Super worth it. Sometimes you just have to try harder and not give up you will surely be rewarded!
9. Halong Vay, Vietnam By: whyweseek
Waitin’ for King Kong to show up
8. Chefchaouen, Morocco By: fouadsnn
The Blue Pearl. Chefchaouen is a city in northwest Morocco. It is the chief town of the province of the same name, and is noted for its buildings in shades of blue.
7. Inca Trail, Peru By: tara_elizaaa
He had me with those wide eyes and all natural ginger locks. Found my spirit animal in the mountains of Peru»
6. Padar Island, Indonesia By: micaelashalane
Padar Island is a small Indonesian island between the islands Rinca and Komodo, and is a part of the Komodo National Park.
5. Salinas de Maras, Peru By: jess.curious
The beautiful Maras salt mines are located between Cusco and the sacred valley.
4. Hang Nak – Krabi, Thailand By: abbydawes_
The Tab Kak Hang Nak Nature Trail is simply the trail which offers the most beautiful view in Krabi province if not the best view in the South of Thailand.
3. Coron, Philippines By: theworldlywanderer
Still cannot believe places like this actually exist! Coron Island in the Philippines, heaven heaven heaven on earth.
2. Nine Arches Bridge – Ella, Sri Lanka By: phlpshmdt
Living life on the edge
1. Galápagos, Ecuador By: ase_m_lid
Yoga with the locals on Galápagos
You Might Also Like !