The best backpacking photos form March 2017. Check out all the featured Instagram account’s for more inspirational backpacker photos.
1. Ubud, Bali. Photo by: @finding_summer
This man made my day. He was working in the rice fields singing with the birds, beaming with such happiness I’ve never seen anything like it. People like this are what make bali so special and remind you that no matter where you are in life ya gotta stay singing.
2. Siquijor Island, Philippines Photo by: @leonardomedici
“Swing into the Cambugahay Falls. The Cambugahay Falls is situated just two kilometers outside the town of Lazi.”
3. Salar de Uyuni, Bolivia. Photo by: @jesper_elgaard
Salar de Uyuni in Bolivia is the world’s largest salt flat. The salt flat turn into a big mirror during the rain season.
4. Old Bagan, Myanmar Photo by: @thehoodhippy
Sunrise over the temples of Old Bagan in the Manadalay Region of Myanmar.
5. Badulla, Sri Lanka. Photo by: @eyesofthemoon
“Train from Colombo to Badulla. This is the most scenic train ride in the world, it will always remain in my memory.”
6. Unawatuna, Sri Lanka. Photo by: @mathieuleca
“Outstanding sunset on the Sky House beach in Unawatuna, Sri Lanka.”
7. El Nido, Philippines. Photo by: @travel_love_roma
Photo taken at the Big Lagoon in El Nido. Spectacular.
8. Hoi An, Vietnam. Photo by: @adambrazier / adamventures
Watching all of the lanterns come to life as it gets dark in Hoi An is magical!
9. Sapa, Vietnam. Photo by: @chaptertravel
We went to Sapa and decided to explore it by ourselves. We didn’t know where to go and just followed our gut.
10. Mount Batur, Bali. Photo by: @b_mullinn