The Philippines is a sovereign island country in Southeast Asia. The country is situated in the western Pacific Ocean and consists of about 7,641 islands.
These are 25 favourite destinations in the Philippines contributed to our backpacker community. Check out the featured photographers for more inspiration.
Got a destination we should add to the list? Send it to us on our Facebook page .
1. Cambugahay Falls swing on Siquijor Island
2. The Big Lagoon in El Nido
3. Sugba Lagoon on Siergao Island
4. Turtle snorkling outside Pandan Island
5. 7 Commando Beach swing
6. Kawasan Falls in Badian, Cebu
Photo by: @thea_manyika
7. Take a traditional bath in Tibiao – Antigue
8. The big rock at Entalula Island – El Nido
9. Puka Beach – Boracay
10. Batad Rice Terraces
11. The spectacular Twin Lagoon on Coron Island
12. Chocolate Hills – Bohol
13. The view at Taal volcano in Tagaytay
14. Port Barton – Palawan, Philippines
15. Kayangan Lake – Coron , Philippines