12 reasons to visit Krabi and the Island close by. Krabi is a coastal province in the southwest of Thailand. In total there are 132 islands around Krabi. Many of them are inhabited – like Phi Phi Don and Ko Lanta. Most of the other islands belong to the Marine National Park and are protected areas. You can reach most islands with boat from the port in Krabi.
High Season: December to April. Hottest between February and April.
Rain Season: May to November.
1. Phra Nang Beach @juntos_viajando
3. Sunrise at Railay Beach @mmm_melissam
4. Snorkling/diving @lisamarie.dupont
5. Rock Climbing at Ton Sai Beach @isaaccasado
6. Phi Phi Island outside Krabi with long tail boats and crystal clair water @szandihomolya
7. Sunrise/Sunset from the viewpoint of Koh Phi Phi @shannonboselli
8. Boat trip to Maya Bay outside Krabi @iannagrave
9. The spetacular view at Hong Island outside Krabi @adrianahoriuti
10. Sunset at Hong Island @jennymeena
11. Railay Beach @veerlevandaal
12. Beach Swing at Maya Bay – Koh Phi Phi. @lisahennecke
Did we miss something out? Any spots around we should add? Help us update the article by contacting us on Facebook. And contribute your picture. Read more articles about Thailand Here and check out these as well:
Ha Long Bay, Vietnam: Ha Long Bay Vietnam experienced by 10 different Backpackers
Angkor Wat, Cambodia: 10 views on Ankgor Wat – Experiences by 10 different backpackers
To 20 waterfalls: Top 20 waterfalls in the world
Top 25 beach swing´s: Top 25 Beach Swing ´S
Backpacker Stereotypes: 9 Backpacker Stereotypes – Don´t worry, you will meet them all